It’s official, Fall is here! And with the colder weather means the dreaded, duh, duh, duh…COLD AND FLU SEASON is almost upon us.
So, let’s work on boosting our dear immune system now so we can ward off any symptoms we don’t need to experience.
Immune boosting to do’s:
- Drink water. I know…so boring. But just do it!
- Epsom salt baths to detoxify
- Increase vitamin C and D consumption
- 30 minutes of heart-pumping, heavy breathing exercise. In whatever shape or form 😉
- Essential oils. I hear good things about doTerra’s On Guard blends.
- Eat some dirt. Okay, basically get fresh air outside.
- Earthing. Earthing based upon the discovery that connecting to the Earth’s natural energy is foundational for vibrant health.
- Get extra sleep
- See your holistic practitioner to get a tune-up. BodyTalk, anyone? 😉
And just don’t do these:
- Please don’t start slathering yourself in antibacterial sanitizer. This just lowers your immune system! Healthcare professionals, I get this is not an option.
- Please don’t get the flu shot. They have a less than 50% efficacy and are full of stuff your body doesn’t need to deal with right now (heavy metals, etc.) Sorry, but not sorry if this offends
- Stay in stress. Your body cannot heal or recover if it’s constantly in the sympathetic nervous systems (which is your fight or flight state).
- And please don’t Tell yourself: “I’m going to get sick”, “I’m getting sick” or “I AM SICK!” You may be “experiencing” symptoms but stay away from the “I AM SICK” consciousness.
Anything I’m missing?